I can't hear properly, had glue ears when i was 6. Now i am 18 years old

I am 18 years old and since i was 6 i have suffered with glue ears. over the years i was attending the ent clinic . I had a gromit put in my ears when i was 7 years old which fell out after a few months and it didnt work.The ENT dept suggested me having an earing aid (nhs). This has made me have low self esteem and is affecting my education at college. I am so worried I want to see if i can get a 2nd opion on this such as having a Tympanogram to see the extent of my Eustachian tube function. I cannot except that I may need a hearing aid. I cry every day and this is effecting my social status with my friends who speak to me and I can sometimes miss what they are saying to me. I dont feel normal. I am a good man and have never hurt anyone or anything in my life. Please help me to seek specialist advice. I guess after all this typing to you for help I might need to pay you at the end which i di not check 1st. my mobile number is 07961051785 and I live in Birmingham in England. The tv voiume is gone up to 79 now. Some days my right ears feels clear and then later it will feel like someone s got their hands over it again. I am always blowing my nose to unblock my ears. I dont feel the need to luive anymore. I will soon be going to university in sept 2011 if I get the grades and if i do i am scared because of my right ears feeling so blocked. PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE!!! I am using my mom s email for this her name is janet. Still waiting for an answer, i guess you cannot help me, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue, 10 May 2011