I cant breathe but it feels like somthing is pushing on my heart

URGENT my chest hurts its hard to explain I can breathe but it feels like somthing is pushing on my heart ? ok i went to the doctors and they did a bunch of checks and i have nothing they said its growing pains but i don t believe them cause it is an on and off thing for a long time like 6 months it mostly happens at night if u know wat it is help plz and i have not done any phisical activities im 13 and 120 :(
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Since you have already had this evaluated and they believe it is muscular in origin, you need to treat it like that. Something as simple as the load of books that you carry and how you carry them or any other repetitive activity can inflame a certain area of your chest muscles and regular use of ibuprofen (motrin/advil) is the way to treat this - to reduce the inflammation. You can go to WebMd and type in "costochondritis" and read up on this condition and follow their advice given and over a period of weeks, this should heal up with the help of medication.