Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I cannot sleep because my heart is hurting

I cannot sleep because my heart is hurting help me now please? Okay so I m 13 and I should be in bed now because it is 11:05pm and I have to get up for school at 6:00AM and I cant sleep because my heart is like hearting for some reason has this happened to anyone before? what should i do? my parents are sleeping now? and they ll get mad if i wake them up
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Why would they get mad for not feeling well and waking them up? If any of our children were in pain and we were asleep their dad and I would definitely want them to wake us up. You could be having heartburn so try sitting up and see it that helps but you should go wake them up, especially since you are having pain in your chest. You are probably okay but it's best to let your parents decide. Go wake them up and just ask for help in figuring out what is wrong and how to feel better and that you are worried.
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor