Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I cannot push urine and don't have sensation. Can an online doctor help me ?

I have had a laproscpi on monday and found severe endo no further treatment was done but i can not push wee out i have no real sensation and dont know what to do
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hello Mrs.Gtaham, Wlcome to HCm,
You already have had a diagnosis of Severe endometriosis through laparoscopy.You must consult your gynaecologist for any possible hormone replacement therapy.Also, learn to do pelvi floor excercises which helps to gain ood bladder control in the long runThanks
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor