Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I cannot move my penis foreskin when it is erect. What could be the problem ?

dear sir,i am 23, under normal condition the foreskin of my penis can easily pulled back but when it get erects i m not able to pull the skin back infect it starts stretching and paining plz suggest me a soln? and also in my previous years i had masturbated a lot will it cause any kind of sexual disorders like low sperm count , infertility etc in future???
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You are suffering from a condition called paraphimosis, where the foreskin cannot be pulled back over the head of the penis. Pressing on (compression of) the head of the penis while pushing the foreskin forward may reduce the swelling due to paraphimosis. If this fails, prompt surgical circumcision will be needed. Masturbation does not have any relation to your present condition nor it cause low sperm count or infertility.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor