Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I cannot feed my first child during the second pregnancy

during pregnancy i cant feed my first child properly now what to do??
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
You better try Alternative medicine
ayurvedic preparation may help you
Use food articles that can increase Kapha.
Use cereals like rice.
Meat or meat soup is also good.
Cow's milk and curd are to be taken in diet.
One should be allowed to take the delicious food articles of one's choice.
Ayurvedic medicine with self-fermented alcohols (7-12%) are also useful.

Some of herbs that help milk production are
These herbs should be used in the form of decoction or their paste or powder should be used with milk or water.

Gundra Or Bhadramustaka
Katrina root
Mind should be happy. Anger and grief are the states of mind that might interfere with the process of lactation.
Nadi vegetable is good esp. when it is processed with jaggery, asfoetida and jatiphala.
Garlic and onion are also good stimulant. It can be added in vegetables, soups, pulses and other dishes.
Shirgataka, Kasheruka, Bisa,
Vidarikanda, Shatavari, Nalika, Alabu, Madhuka
Coconut is also a good supplement.
Milk is better processed with Rasayana or rejuvenative herbs of Ayurveda.
The diet should have adequate fat in the form of oils and clarified butter

Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor