Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I cannot control my emotions in sex. Help me out

had done lot of maturbartion. now a day after seeing any hot scene or talking with girl, lot of sperms are leaked from penis. and after that I feel pain in testis. one of rib is also bended. I am taking husk with milk. ciprox tab
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  245
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
maturbartion is a normal phenomenon ,there is nothing to worry. over indulge should be avoided.Leaking of semen shows some do regular anal squeezing exercise it will help.Disclaimer
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I going to go ahead and tell you taking husk with milk and ciprox tab is not going to help you at all, it's all about the Pubococcygeus muscle. To fix your little problem just perform a few kegels. My personal favorite is the flutter. I preform it for hours upon hours everyday. Sometime I do it at the office; hell I'm doing it right now. The best way to find your pc muscle is to stick your thumb directly into your anus, dig around a little bit... no that's not it... oh ya there it is. That little muscle will work wonders. That's right no more embarrassing pre ejaculate. Work the pc muscle hard everyday and I promise you'll be able to beat off every 30 minutes and still not have cum in your pants. P.S. I don't know why your rib is bent, but it sounds kinky.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor