I cannot control my ejaculation. Suggest me the remedy

SIR I’M 25 OLD MAN AND I GOT JUST MARRIED FEW DAY’S AGO, BUT MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I’M MEET MY WIFE FOR SEX MY SPERM OUT QUICKLY WITHIN 1 OR 2 MIN MAXIMUM. I CAN’T ENJOY MYSELF ALSO MY WIFE NOT HAPPY WITH ME. THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN MY NEW LIFE. KINDLY ADVISE ME HOW TO INCREASE MY SEX TIME IN BAD WITH MY WIFE. HIGHLY APPRECIATE FOR YOUR NICE CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE FOR MY NEW LIFE. WITH BEST REGARDS, JHON
Mon, 20 Jun 2011
hi john
its very common.mainly due to over excitement and anxiety.
second time sex last longer then first.
u can use STOP AND START method .
wear condom-it will prolong duration
u can do masturbation one hr before sex .
do exercise and drink more water.
i am sure u will be okay.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Wel come to health care family,
This is common problem,
You require to learn some technique to prolonged your sex act.
While doing intercourse you divert your mind on some other daily routine like office work,your business,your next day work schedule etc.while thinking like this you continue doing sexual act,by this your intercourse time will be increased and you will satisfy your wife.
During intercourse you are very much excited and you won't be able to prolong the act so by doing this you may prong.
Before intercourse by foreplay,kissing, pushing,etc you excite your wife so much so that she is on verge of reaching climax and now you start doing intercourse and see the pleasure she gets.
Ok and bye. wish you all the best.