I can hear my heart beat.Is this normal?

when i lay down with my ear pressed against my pillow, i can hear my heart beat.. is this normal?
Fri, 18 Mar 2011
's  Response
No, it is not normal. It is a sign of circulatory stress. Circulation of blood through the arteries, veins, and capillaries is dependent upon the health of these vessels. Bioflavanoids are essential nutrients for the health of the linings of blood vessels. If you are deficient in Calcium and/or vitamin B1 (thiamine), this can cause the problem. It's not enough to just take these nutrients as supplements or to get plenty of them in your diet, you also have to be concerned about the cofactors that allow your body to uptake these nutrients. Many people seem to think that taking vitamin C in the synthetic form of Ascorbic Acid will supply their minimum daily requirement for vitamin C. That is simply not true. The reason is that Ascorbic Acid is not vitamin C. It is but one element of 7 in the vitamin C complex. It won't even cure Scruvy. Taking vitamin C in this form will deplete your body of the bioflavanoids and calcium. B1 is made in your intestines by the friendly bacteria. Taking just one antibiotic pill destroys these bacteria and that is 3/4 of your immune system. If you are deficient in getting your B vitamins made by your intestinal flora, you become very dependent upon getting them from your diet. If you take the typical synthetic "B" vitamins in pill form, you will damage your DNA and turn your urine yellow as it leaves your body. Taking probiotics can help, but you really need your body to produce these nutrients and not rely on supplements that really do not work and cause you damage. Most probiotics you buy in stores are not good. The idea of taking them is good, but finding a good source is not that easy. Two sources I know of that have high quality products are: www.natren.com/ and (800) 370 - 3447. If your digestion is poor and you are not making enough stomach acid, you will not be digesting the calcium, magnesium, and zinc you are eating. To test this, do a simple procedure: Take a blood pressure device and put it on your leg calf. Pump it up slowly and see when you get a charlie horse feeling. You should be able to pump it up to 240 on the scale. If not, you are deficient in minerals, especially calcium. Get a role of pH paper that reads 5.5 to 8.0. First thing in the morning when you wake up, test the pH of your urine. It should read between 6.4 and 7.0. If it is low, you are deficient in minerals and most likely have an infection somewhere in your body depleting your body of these minerals. I would seek out a certified nutritional therapist to test you and see what nutrients you are deficient in. Take the guess work out of it and get tested. Once you know what deficiency you have, they can help you with a good diet and possibly supplements to get you on the road to health. good luck
Hi Peter

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

It is normal.

clever's  Response
STUPID!!!!! everyone sure can hear their heart heat