I came off my pill and trying for a baby now experiencing early signs and symptoms of pregnancy. When can i take a pregnancy test ?

hello there im 25 and me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for just over three weeks. i came off my pill last month. i have been experiencing abdominal cramps for just over a week now, my breasts are sore which is unusual for me, im goimg to the toilet a lot more than usual i even wake up during the night to go to the toilet which i never do. im also getting more vaginal discharge than normal and my appetite is crazy! could i possibly be pregnant? if so how soon can i take a test as im not sure when my period is due as i came off the pill last month? i also have some bloating . please help me?
Tue, 3 Jan 2012