I been having really bad head aches, I just got

I been having really bad head aches, I just got my results to my x ray and need to understand what it is telling me. Prominent osterophytes are seen along the ventral vertebral margins at C4-C5, C5-C6, C6-C7 levels with slightly narrowed C6-C7 Facet arthirtis noted mainly at C2-C3 level on the right side
Oblique views showed large uncovertebral osteophytes encroaching into the neural foramina on both sides, slightly more severe on the left side at C6-C7 No cervical rib. what does all this mean. I do not want to wait for two to three weeks to see my Dr. to get this explained to me. Could you help me, please?
Tue, 2 Oct 2018