Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I been having irregular and fast heart beats, back pain , mild nausea , short of breath, dizziness

For the last 5 days I been having irregular and fast heart beats, back pain , mild nausea , short of breath, dizziness , and today had my period even that I just have it 14 days ago. I went to the hospital 2 days ago thinking that was anxiety attack and they gave me medicine for that. Normally It works but this time didn't do anything. I also have lots of indigestion , craps and sometime cant sleep at all and that is not normal in me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  450
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
  Anonymous's Response

Get an ECG done and if that is normal, then this does go more in favour of an anxiety attack. The dosage shall have to be adjusted depending on the severity of the symptoms.

Answered: Mon, 1 Feb 2010
  User's Response

Thank you  for your answer. I will  talk to my doctor and see .

Answered: Tue, 2 Feb 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
it seems that you might have anxiety neurosis.
Nothing to worry,Avoid stress.
Consult your doctor and get examined for any cardiac problem.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 16 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hi michelle.
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
A lot of people are treated for anxiety attacks when the real problem might be hormonal or some other pathology.So labelling a patient as suffering from anxiety neurosis should be done only by a psychiatrist after thorough history and examination and ruling out hormonal problems like thyroid etc. and other gastrointestinalor gynaecologic disorder by appropriate investigations.
Also the treatment of anxiety attacks could be medication and behaviour therapy which your psychiatrist would know best.
On your part you should try to minimise stress and junk food and have a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 16 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor