Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I become hard on seeing a girl in tights, Is this normal ?

I want to be sexually more strong If i see any girl who wears tight..mine l become tigth and it becmes hard. Is this normal ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  388
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Good, it shows that your sexual stimulation is working fine. Why do you worry about that? Every male has that. So relax. And to be more strong, be strong in your thoughts and action. You will be strong sexually as well. Now go and see a girl wearing tight with these inputs in mind.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response
its normal human process.dont you have to worry about all this .you are in growing stage
thanks for contacting healthcare magic
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response

It is normal..but you should control it cos you might land up into embarrassing situations..

Answered: Thu, 14 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Hi guy it is normal..but you should control it cos you might land up into embarrassing situations..enjoy

Answered: Tue, 19 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor