Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

I and my husband have Chlamydia and my periods are irregular, What are my chances to conceive ?

Hi Doc, so my husband and i had clymidia for a few yrs not nowing about it! =( now i have irregular periods and we want to start trying for a baby! the last 2 menstral cycles when frotm 36days to 17 days so i have no idea when it will be the rite time to have intercorce? is it going to be hard for us to become preggas??
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
You need to consult A obg Specialist first in order to see whether your period can be regularized or you might need some hormonal support to get pregnant..So please consult a doctor and discuss with them about your quires.
Hope this helps.
take care..
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor