I am worried that I have accidentally taken too much paracetamol. I took two this morning at 3:15 am. I took two more at 5:15 thinking for some reason I had taken ibuprofen earlier but it was paracetamol. I actually vomited around 4:45am as I was hungover. I am wondering if I would have vomited up any of the paracetamol or would it have been absorbed by then. I'm 32 but I have been drinking quite heavily for the last few years so I'm worried my liver isn't in the best condition. Should I be worried. Is there anything I can do?