I am worried about side effect of Cocaine

Cocaine - a side effect that I had that has me worried ? I threw up tonight after doing a line of cocaine. What is going on in my body that caused that. Other than that, I feel fine now (15 mins later) and I will not do anymore tonight. Let me add, it was a bit bloody.
Mon, 12 Jul 2010
's  Response
Cocaine Use: Physiological Risks Damage to the heart muscle Paralysis of breathing muscles Hypertension Chest pain Liver damage Irregularities in the heart beat Cerebral hemorrhage bronchitis Heart attacks Hyperthermia strokes
iraphigh's  Response
most likely u got some bad coke that was stepped to many times when u get some like that u will want to puke after every time u drink or eat anything and the blood thing is nothing to worrie about