Owl Image

I am worried about side effect of Cocaine

Cocaine - a side effect that I had that has me worried ? I threw up tonight after doing a line of cocaine. What is going on in my body that caused that. Other than that, I feel fine now (15 mins later) and I will not do anymore tonight. Let me add, it was a bit bloody.
Mon, 12 Jul 2010
Cocaine Use: Physiological Risks Damage to the heart muscle Paralysis of breathing muscles Hypertension Chest pain Liver damage Irregularities in the heart beat Cerebral hemorrhage bronchitis Heart attacks Hyperthermia strokes
most likely u got some bad coke that was stepped to many times when u get some like that u will want to puke after every time u drink or eat anything and the blood thing is nothing to worrie about