I am trying to locate a Lyme Literate or autoimmune

I am trying to locate a Lyme Literate or autoimmune disease MD in UT for my adult son. He and I had been diagnosed years ago and he gave up on being treated with antibiotics even though he knew all of the co-infectants, virus's and etc. The antibiotics got him too ill.
Last February we decided to go to the St. George Klinic for 2 1/2 week program and we both did the hyperthermia at 108 degrees twice, and the blood cleansing and other protocols including antibiotics and my tests came back No Lyme and No coinfectants except babbissia. Which is what the head doctor said would happen. I just have high levels of about 3 Vivus's and a few lower ones. I am not feeing too much better because of things that are related to Lyme but very uncommon since I have had it since 2003. I live in Alaska and he lives in UT. My doctor has had him as a past patient so he could run some testing on him, however, he needs a doctor that can stay on top off anything that is identified so that the Lyme and co-infection with the exception of Babbisia if he has it will stay away and be inactive. He lives in Farmington, UT about 8 miles from SLC, UT.
The doctor we have worked with has really helped me a lot and is very wise, with over 30 years of experience in the autoimmune disease practice. He has maters degree in Marriage and Family Counseling and had to close down his successful business a little over 2 years ago. I believe he can get totally well if he gets with the right doctor. He and his wife has 2 children that need him to be well, as well as himself. Thanks, Marcie
Thu, 11 Oct 2018