Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

I am trying to conceive what treatment should i take?

my name is sheenu and am married just in my 10 months of married life and am worried that am not yet conceived .. am undergoing treatment for polycystic ovaries , i have taken hormone injection for 3 times .and no improvement can you please help me out.....
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
continue the treatment of your gynaec.
Go for thyroid check up,
Go for blood sugar,fating and post lunch.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to Hcm.
As such conception in pt with poly systic ovary is usually delayed because of irregular
period difficulty in deciding time of ovulation.So keep patients and keep regular contact
of your doctor. At times anxiety for pregnancy it self delays conception every thing
will be alright. Its matter of time only.Good luck. Thanks
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor