Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

I am trying to conceive. what is the use of EVION Q 100 and Fertly M ?

Hello Sir, My name is nikita. Since long we are try to conceive baby. I had one miscarriage and now we did our all reports and in that we found that my husband s sperm count is very low. actually his first report is 35million sperm count than he started medicine provironum and fertly M in another report found 50million and motality 80%. than as per our doctor suggestion he stoped medicine and again he did report and in that we found that his sperm count is just 18million and motality is 60%. Why its happen? I m in tension. and now doctor suggest to take medicine EVION Q 100 and Fertly M. Is this medicine fine for him ? what is the use of EVION Q 100. Please help me. Waiting for prompt reply.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  618
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Evion Q is Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q necessary to prevent sperm damage. There must be d=some damage to testis which is causing decreased sperm. He needs to stop smoking and drinking alcohol if he does. Also avoid heated things near his testis like laptop, hot bath, standing near oven etc. If there is normal sperm morphology then both of you can try IVF technique which will take his sperm and fertilize your ovum in laboratory and that will be inserted inside your uterus for growth. This is done in certain centres and may be expensive. First let him try this medicine, if it raises to more than 50 million then better chance of fertility. Let him eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily. Stay free from stress.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi thanks for query.Please ask your husband to get in touch with a urologist and get him properly examined.There could be some reason for his low sperm count,he may need some investigations like ultrasound of scrotum and blood sugar etc,as per need by the urologist.Then only comes the medicines to raise sperm counts.The tablets advised are fine and he take it,but first of all get him properly examined.wishing you good health and all the best.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor