Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am trying to conceive, have irregular period

am 27yrs n bin married for 3yrs.hav been suferrin frm absece of period since 7yrs but get 2 see it if placed on drugs.taken drugs like clomid n menopur to get preg but no sucess.i really want to get pregnant ,wat do i do taken lots of drugs like clomid,gonadotrophine,menopur(FSH) to get pregnant no suceess.i think i hav amernorrea but really want to conceive
Asked On : Sun, 5 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I have gone through your question, i need to see your reports, like USG, or other hormonal analysis for diagnosis, as physiological problems might be there. You have tried with Allopathic Medications, but there might be problem like physiological anomalies. Yet, first you can consult Homoeopath, as you already tried Allopathy, if no results found then it is advisable to have surgical option or IVF or test tube baby, according to your probable diagnosed condition.
Answered: Sun, 5 Dec 2010
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you are not yet with positive result from treatment ,both the partners should attend infertility clinic and get complete work out of both of you and take treatment
the treatment for infertility clinic is continued process till you get a result
it may take some time some times long time .you will have to keep patience
if the condition is so ,doctor may suggest alternative methods
hope you get result soon ,if not you have already got it

Answered: Sat, 5 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor