Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I am trying to conceive, Pls Help

Dear Doctors, I am trying to conceive since last 1 year first six months i used to take novelon pills . My husband sperm count was initially 8 ml whcih was done in dec 2009 later in feb so we consulted Surgeon he has prescribed him paternia tablets twice daily and his last sperm count was 21 ml in feb month . We also visted gyneac she suggested for IUI but my husband could not masburate on his own as a result we could not give the semen required for IUI and they do not allow the semen collection from home. Would be really very thankfull if you could suggest the best advise which is affordable as i amd from a middle class family and could not afford high price medical treatments like IVF Awaiting for reply at the earliest . Thanks Regards, Rina

Asked On : Tue, 16 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  306
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hey the count is good enough for you to conceive.

Answered: Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor