Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I am trying to coceive baby & I had miscarriage last year

Hi, my name is nikita. I am trying to conceive baby. I had miscarriage last year. Now we r trying again. My doc gave me on first month stimufol tab 5 mg and siphene tab. But this month we didnt get result. Now again this month give same tab. Now i want to know that why my doc is giving me since 2 month and is this table harmful to me ? Waiting for prompt reply.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  285
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
The tablets you take are Letrozole and clomiphene.These increase the chances of ovulation and so increase chances of pregnancy.They can have side effects like twin pregnancy , sweating , fatigue etc.,They are safe and worth taking when you are trying for a baby.
Take care and good luck.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. you have been given those medicines to induce ovulation. these medicines are started at a low dose. the response is then seen, if there is inadequate response or no response at all then the doce has to be increased. different doses are required for different people. do not worry they will not cause any harm to you, as long as your taking it your doctors supervision.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor