Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am treated for depression and fibromyalgia . My cheek bone and right side of my eye hurts.

I fell and hit my head on the right side temple. It didn t bleed but it hurts and there is a lump. I m a 51 year old female. This happen last night and I put ice on it right away for a good hour. I went to bed but didn t sleep well and ended up sleeping all day today. That is nothing new, sleeping a lot that is. I am treated for depression and fibromyalgia . It hurts like at the top of my cheek bone and right side of my eye. I don t feel dizzy or mentally different just worried and don t know if its urgent for me to go to a doctor . I m having financial problems so, going out to even drive would have to be extreme for me to go.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
its not looks serious.if your injury is serious then you may remained unconscious, even for a short period of time , Prolonged confusion, seizures, and multiple episodes of vomiting etc.and u wil also experience difficulty concentrating, increased mood swings, lethargy or aggression, and altered sleep habits .if still you have doubt of these symptoms better to consult a physician.take care
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor