I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to something

I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to something I ate in Japan. I have many food allergies. This one is just big all over my body itchy hives. My doctor has given me prednisone to take over the next two weeks. After I take the days dosage and am ready for bed, can I take 2 1/2 or 5mg of valium. I take this drug very rarely for anxiety usually associated with speaking engagements and more rarely to sleep. But, now the interfacing of jet lag and prednisone has me up and wide awake now.
Wed, 23 May 2018