Owl Image

I am taking medicine for irregular periods and pcod. Will it increase my chances of getting pregnancy ?

im sunitha (married 1yr completed) and my age is 25,height is 160cm and weight is 60kg.im suffering frm PCOD since 10 yrs ie irregular periods.im trying to conceive now. doctor prescribed me to use Benforce-m(daily morning and evening after food) and folwise plus capsules(daily night after food).doctor my doubt is the above tablets helps to incresse the chances of getting pregnancy ...tell me please
Sat, 21 May 2011