I am taking doxycycline hyclate along with amoxycyline for an

I am taking doxycycline hyclate along with amoxycyline for an infection in my hand. I am half way through my meds. Last night I experienced a itching rash around my trunk and on the inside of my thighs around my scrotum. Yesterday, I was fully clothed, and was covered by a very large umbrella, but it was very hot . I'm thinking that the warm, humid temperature caused this, but at the same I was wondering if the meds played a part in this. What do you think? I ahm taking cortisone 10 for the itching.
Wed, 30 May 2018