Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I am suffering with severe sneezing

good morning doctor , im rahul, I am suffering with severe sneezing from long back, i met so many doctors but there is no use, 1 year bac i met one doctor and he prescribed me MONTEC-LC,FLUDAC,OXYPUR, when im using these tablets im feeling good but when iam stopping again the problem araises so please help me what to sir, really im not able to work or go to office with this problem what to do sir,
Asked On : Sun, 26 Sep 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  433
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Rahul. I am Dr Sonia S V. I am an ENT Surgeon[Specialist in diseases of the Ear ,Nose ,Throat and Head and Neck Surgery] practicing in Bangalore ,India. Montek LC is a newer generation medication for allergies and is quite effective for Allergic rhinitis also.Fludac on the other hand is an antidepressant.Oxypur is doxyphilline and can help you with the chest symptoms.It is not advisable to take all these medicines on a long term basis without a periodic checkup with your docotor. In your case since you say sneezing is the predominant symptom we may be able to control your symptoms with minimal medications. Try to identify what triggers your sneezing such as dust. Also see if there are allergens in your home or work environment such as old books, old mattresses and old pillows, woolen blankets, carpets etc. Visit an ENT specialist in your locality .Breathing exercises and steam on a regular basis are also helpful
All the best

Dr Sonia Suprabha Venugopal
Consultant ENT Surgeon , Head & Neck Specialist,Bangalore
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
in my better suggestion is go for yogaasana in pranayama

Answered: Tue, 30 Nov 2010
  User's Response
in my better suggestion is go for yogaasana in pranayama

Answered: Tue, 30 Nov 2010
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
hi rahul ,
you are suffering from many years.the recurring tendency of getting sneezing is can cutdown by using homeo medicines ,so you can try homeopathy.
Answered: Wed, 1 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor