Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I am suffering with generalized decreased sensation, kindly help me

I am doctor and i have a vague complaint since dec 3 09... on dec 3rd i have taken 2 large pegs (hard) whiskey (teachers) then after 2 days onwards i am suffering with generalized decreased sensation all over the body..i underwent total hemogram. tft etc all r normal... i was prescribed multivitamins. but i didn't find any benefit. moreover since a few days back i am having episodes of palpitations. can u please help me /?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Only alcohol resulting in such symptom???are you sure that you did not have these symptoms before?? get a neuro workup done..this might be something hidden, brought into light by your alcohol intake.

Answered: Wed, 27 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor