Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I am suffering with constipations

As I said I suffer from constipations I have consulted a doctor for this and took cource for two times,after completing the course for few days I feel relaxed and again its becomes a big mess for me I am unable to understand hoe do I get out of this kindly suggest some solution.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Constipation, is a relative term. what may be constipation for you may be normal for another person. If your concern is consistency of stool. Curtail your habits. Avoid highly protenicious food for sometime (Non-Veg).

Take food high in fibrous, green leefy vegetables and banana's , oats and commercially available fibrous supplements are available. These may help.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
are you able to eat properly .if yes then may your digestion power is weak so you have to increase your digestion can take ampachan vati 2tab 3time after meal &swadist virachan churna 1teaspoon at night.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor