Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

I am suffering the problem of impotency.

Hello, when I was in 11th class. I lost my sex power. my penis dosen t get hard. now, I am 23 year old. it s been 7/8 year to me to suffering the problem of impotency. please help me. I am really frustrated.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  456
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
to diagnose impotant a lot of information required..
dont worry..
contact me at ...
Answered: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Dont label yourself as being impotent. Many people have false assumptions as such. I would suggest you to consult a Urologist/Andrologist for the same and take necessary help if at all required. Most of the times, it shall be normal and will have cerain psychological causes only.

Answered: Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor