Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I am suffering severe pain in Leg, shoulder & whole body stiffness

Dear Dr. My name is Mrs.Sujatha, 31 Yrs, i am suffering severe pain in Leg, shoulder& Whole body stiffness . My Rheumatoid Factor 191.5 IU/ml. (Immuno Turbidimetry method). Now i am taking Some Ayurvedic Medicines. But, No improvment. . Pls Advice me. . Regards, Sujatha, Contact No: 9789054567
Asked On : Tue, 5 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

You need to see a good physician. He will put u on immunosupressants like methotrexate, and DMARDs like HCQS which will make u feel a lot better very soon. RA is a very painful condition and i have seen how well they do so please see a physician at a good hospital soon

Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor