Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I am suffering pain in left pelvic area

Dear Sir, I am 36 years old male working in Saudi Arabia. I have been suffering from mild pain and heaviness left side pelvic area. But Diagnosis like (urine and stool tests) did not find the problem. Doctors here also did x ray and UT scan of this area. Later I consulted urologist He did the UT scan of my testis which show every thing normal but mild degree 3.0 mm left side variocele. What do you think is it the cause of pain. I am very much worried. Please assist. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Yes it could be a cause for pain. Get it treated soon, your pain will come down. Do a CT scan or MRI, it will show minute details also that are sometimes not picked by the x-ray and ultrasound.

Answered: Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor