Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I am suffering last two years for skin allergy

Hello good after noon I am suffering last two years for skin allergy and mean wail take the treatment in Ayurveda and alopathic treatment still i am not cure please tell me the good skin allergy specialist doctor in Bangalore. I am 53 years old
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
allergy take time to cure
it range from 2 month to 20 year to resolve.
dont wonder here and there for cure.
only your body will cure it.
just keep tab cetrizine along you,take when you need it.
its ok
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor