Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I am suffering fron regular nightfall.

Hi Doctor I am suffering fron regular nightfall & I cant cantrol my sex power please advice me some medicine for this
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  328
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Please sujest me I am having my regular night fall, As I am of 27 years old but I am not having my physics strong
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.In any young adult this is normal.Normally semen is produced in the testis by body regularly.It is a continuous process and when there is sexual excitement it comes it is absolutely natural.If your thoughts are all the time keeping your brain preoccupied with sexual thoughts you need to take care of that.Keep reading good books,do not sit alone,be creative.Other wise there is nothing decrease in power on anything like that.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor