I am suffering from vertigo,imbalance on walking,and hypothyroidism

I M kiRan fro surat,23years old,female.my height is 5.2 and weight is 56. i am suffering from vertigo,imbalance on walking,and hypothyroidism. i cant walk properly.when i walk,get up and,turn my face,i felt giddiness.i cant walk without any support. even i cant see the clearly too. i had shown to many doctors but they couldn't found diseases.i can do every work,but i cant walk properly.i am suffering these problems since january2009.now i left to take any medicines since may2009 due to financial crisis. now my thyroid is in level. please give suggestion.as soon as possible,waiting for your revert.
Fri, 11 Mar 2011