Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from unstable angina

i suffer from unstable angina i take 2 teaspoons of sugar in tea and cofee and love to eat some chocolate and sweet food tried to stop am i at risk of heart attack thankyou for answers recieved ,
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  353
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
May I suggest you call a dietician. You'll find one at any hospital. They're a gteat help. A session, should you needone, couldcost $ 100.00 or so, but it is worth it. Be alert to the ads in your paper, sometimes dieticians give free presentations at a hospital. Withluck, one may be on tap, which would save you some $$$. Do some googling and find thewebsites of your local hospital. Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor