Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from uneasiness in chest and tightnening.

i am a 21 year old male.5 6 and 80kg. I am suffering from uneasiness in chest and tightnening. X ray and ecg both came normal. They are done when no tightness. But still uneasiness there. This pain started in the left upper back. Now pain coming simultaneously in the chest and back. And also breathing problem also there at that time. Feeling bad at the throat also. What to do?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  505
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please get a check up with physician and a cardiac check up if you are worried about heart condition
back ache may be for reasons other than cardiac cause and clinical history and clinical examination and few tests will help reaching a diagnosis and proper treatment
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor