Owl Image

I am suffering from tooth pain and taking Clindamycin HCL 150mg 2 caps, but I see dark skin discoloration into the inner corner of my right eye

Tooth # 4 RT. Maxillary 2nd Bicuspid (I looked it up on chart) the whole tooth shattered apart below the gum line. I m taking Clindamycin HCL 150mg 2 caps 3 times a day. I have pain that will shoot up into my Rt. ear and temple. Been on abt about 4 days. However, now I m now seeing a dark skin discoloration under and UP into the inner corner of my Rt. eye now. (like a minor black eye) Can infections cause skin discolorations without swelling? I m 5 5 168lbs and 55 years old.
Fri, 2 Aug 2013