Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from the pain at my back waist & lower abdomen.

I am suffering pain at my back waist for 2 weeks and sometimes pain at my lower abdomen .here s my urine test result- Protein-trace,WBC15-20/HPF and RBC-0-3/HPF. does it mean that i have UTI? what would be the possible treatment? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  536
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. Your test results indicate that you are having UTI. Firstly you need to give your urine for culture test as well. This can tell you which bacteria is causing the problem. Meanwhile show your reports to your doctor and he/she will prescribe you antibiotics. You may take a pain reliever for the low back ache. I would recommend you to take plenty of fluids as this will help in flushing out the bacteria. Take care.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor