Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from testicular problems. Kindly suggest

sir i am suffering from testicular problems from many days i am nt able to understannd abt my future so plz help me how can i get my testicals it in original position plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jun 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
If you was to start masterbateing, your balls will fall futher down and go into place. You will need to completely masterbate till you are done. Clean up and try to do it 2-3 times a day.. this will get things back into place.
Answered: Wed, 30 Jun 2010
  User's Response
Hello ,
Dont worry about position of your testicles . Do simple semen analysis examination to know normal function of it . Good day.
Answered: Tue, 18 Oct 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have not given any history of your testicle problem.
Whether you have got undescended testis or swelling in testicles or vericocele of testes
Without your complete description of your problem it is difficult to give any clue.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 18 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Your question is totally vague and nothing can be made out of it.Consult a UROLOGIST in person and follow his advice.Good luck.
Answered: Wed, 19 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor