Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from suicidal tendency

i m thinking about suicide i took an online depression test and it says i must consult a doctor soon..i ve been jobless for almost a year now,all my friends have moved on and are too busy.nothing seems to interest me anymore and i rarely talk to anyone
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Research says that most of the suicide attempts are cries for help. Please talk to someone about how you feel.IT HELPS A LOT.


If you have someone amongst friends and family, who you can confide in, then talk to them take take their help as well.

If you feel you can not talk to family or friends then talk to NGO help lines like samaritans etc. If you are in India befrienders run a help line (in selected cities only though (you can find the relevant number at

Good Luck

Answered: Tue, 28 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor