Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from suffering from wheezing problem. My nose is blocked all the time

I am 23-year old, suffering from wheezing problem. I have this problem from birth . Earlier I used to get wheezing only during winter & rainy days and that too not very frequently (normally once or twice in a month). But these days the frequency has increased (twice a week) and am getting tired also. I am allergic to dust and fog. It also starts when I consume masala food outside (like Masala puri, Pani Puri .....). Also I get throat infection more often. Normally I used to get relief by drinking hot water. But these days even that is not helping and I am using Asthalin tablets more frequently. Even if I talk for a long time, I get tired and breath will come upwards (something that happens in case of Asthma ). Also, I am very sensitive to dust and sneezing starts immediately. Continuously he sneezes for 2-3 mins. That time my nose will get blocked and will have problem in breathing. My height - 5ft 2inch and weight - 68kgs (thought this info could help me in someway)
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Your condition is known as allergic bronchitis and allergic rhinitis. Both are chronic problems are require time and patience to deal with. Allergy is a disorder of the immune system, so one has to work for building a healthy immune system by doing exercise, pranayam is very helpful , eating right foods , a healthy lifestyle and most imp. - stress management.
You can seek homoeopathic help for permanent solution to this problem.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.From your symptoms it seems that this could be allergic bronchitis.In this seasonal episodes are common and you can have some precipitating factor for the same.But what you really need is regular treatment.You are saying that you had this in child hood also.You are taking asthalin that is to relieve the problem,what you need is anti allergic treatment which will help to prevent attacks and treat your consult your doctor who will prescribe some medicines and may be inhalation medicines which help you make your routine life better.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor