Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from stomach pain,done ultrasound but no use

i am suffrieng from stomach pain.i have done test,ultrsound but no use i am 24 yr male i am suffering from stomach pain .. i have done teret ment,ultasound but their is no problem but i have pain ..... i can t sit for too long...after eating someting,,,,plz help... i am not able to eat any junk food
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
are you having the habit of eating fully if yes then try to eat somewhat less then appetite your half problem will be solved.if you are having the sitting job then try to walk keep interval for medi you can take agnitundivati 2tab 3time after meal for sometime.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
You may be having Gastric Ulcer associated with Gastritis. Take Tab. Pantodac 40mg on empty stomach half hour before breakfast for 2 weeks. Drink plenty of water. If you are overweight reduce your weight by regular exercises and avoid Spicy foods. If these measures don't help, get your self examined by a Gastroenterologist for a Endoscopy. Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor