Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from stomach pain. I am treated with rabeprozole,but there is no improvement.

I am male suffering from stomach pain when i eat some fried food, also burp stuck in my throat continously. I am treated with rabeprozole,but there is no improvement.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thank you for consulting us.

If you have pain whenever you eat fried food, you should stop eating fried food for the time being. Please do consult your doctor and let them decide the best treatment for you. In your case a physical exam is mandatory to make any diagnosis. so please do consult your doctor again.

Please do get back to us if you have any other queries.

Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCm
It seems you have acid peptic disorder with fat indigetion with reflux disorder.Its advisable to avoid fatty foods and in case of need you may take some lipase containing
enzyme preperation along with ppi like rabiprozole or pentaprazole in combination with
prokinetic like cisapride or domperidone. Thanks
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Am a Nutritionist ,and this is very common thing now days bcoz of the bad diets... its not happen over nit,bcoz of the continuous bad eating it happens.. you need supplements for complete me i have some good supplements for this thing which already proven.

Dr Sanjibita
Answered: Thu, 18 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor