Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from stammering problem.

i m not able to speak properly i have stammering problems which type of doctors i should consult
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  448
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
You can rub the following powders on your tongue twice daily: vacha, kushtha, sunthi, dhaniya and brahmi. Also u can take saraswatarishta 15-20 ml with water after meals.

Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anitha's  Response
welcome to health care magic.
you have not mentioned your age .
first we have to rule out wheter it is due to physical or psycological problem.
you consult an ayurvedic physcian ,they will plan treatment according to problem,
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Patient,
Welcome to HealthcareMgic forum,
Stammerring is a problem which can be result of either physical or mental problem.You have not mentioned your age and also since how long you are suffering from this problem .
You can try one medicine in homeopathy which will help you to overcome stammering from physical or mental issue .you can take this medicine for a month and if it does not help much then you may consult your nearest homeopath or us

dr jignesh parmar

Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Stammering or stuttering is not a disease per se and could occur due to a variety of reasons. Details of your age, the time since when you have been stuttering ? any incident or setback in life after which you think the stuttering might have begun? is the stammering only for certain words or continuous while talking? How much impact has it had on your professional and personal life, has it affected your performance and other such details are required. Homeopathic medicines can help you out, once a detailed case history is taken and the cause established. Hence you can visit a Homeopath for your treatment.
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rooma Ramnani's  Response
Stammering could be due to some pathology or some psychological reasons. whatever be the reason you are sure to be fine by the homoeopathic treatment. You can visit a nearby good homoeopath or contact on below address for further management of your complaint.
take care,
Dr. Rooma Ramnani
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Avoid stressful conditions. feel relaxed and make a formula for stammering with herbs take brahmi sonth and vach powder them and add 200 mg. of this powder in one tea spoon of honey and lick it twice a day.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor