Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from sinus, please advise me remedy for it

I am suffering from sinus. please advise me how to cure it.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  456
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Please see an appropriate ENT Consultant/ Rhinologist, who may help with diagnosis through routine blood counts, Sinus X-ray (digital)/ CT/MRI Sinus examination and treat it further as it may be required. The treatment of sinus due to infection is 14 days (approx) antibiotic treatment or until the repeat x-ray sinus report reverts normal. However there could be other causes also which may need treatment accordingly. Please see suitable doctor in your vicinity/area. Thanks.
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor