Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am suffering from sharp chest pain. I am 17 yrs old girl. Should I be worried ?

I have sharp pains in my chest and sometimes in my stomach rib area. and im a 17 year old girl. should I be worried ?
Thu, 5 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Pain may be due to chosto condritis but you go for ECG to rule out coronary cause. if it is normal then consult your orthopedic surgeon.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....