Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from sex problem, please help

hi sir . i am ashish.i am suffering from sex problem. when i start sex my my penis get erected but when i start to intercourse it could not erect properly.i do masturbation by hand , right from my childhood...16 yrs till today 24 yrs. i AM TAKING TREATMENT FOR T.B.(TUBERCULOSIS).THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF SEX.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Ashish;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
It is not a problem ;it is a first time hesitation.You are suffering from mental stress regarding the consequences of having sex first time with thoughts ;whether somebody is seeing us ;will i be able to do it & satisfy my partner ?what if she gets pregnant your mind will be crowded by such thoughts .If it is by mutual consent no need to worry it is not a problem.Relax.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thanks for giving me some relief by giving reply to my question.
I think, you are correct that i am suffering from mental stress regarding consequences of first time sex. but sir, if it happens again and again....what i should do then.
I did sex for 4-5 times ...then also my penis didn't get erected while intercourse.
what is solution. what should i do to get my penis erected.?
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor