I am suffering from severe adbominal discomfort since 3 months.I

I am suffering from severe adbominal discomfort since 3 months.I was adviced scanning and in my first scan uterine length was seen normal .In second scan which was done one month after the first scan an increase in uterine length by 5 cm was seen. Radiologist explained it as a sequele to caesarian surgery done 10 month before.Also a haemorrhagic ovarian cyst was seen in my ovary.Gynaecologist prescribed Lyser D tablet and Rantac tablet for 5 days.Even after taking these tablets, pain is still continuing.I need an expert medical advice about my condition.
Mon, 7 May 2018