Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from premature ejaculation. will musli power xtra help ?

I am suffering from premature ejacuation. will musli power xtra help ? I am suffering from premature ejacuation. will musli power xtra help ?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  2916
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
You don't need power of any product for premature ejaculation. Just try to concentrate on the pleasure you get while having sex. Don't worry about the time . We call this as performance anxiety which further increase anxiety and worsen the situation. When you start feeling very relaxed while having sex( may need 2-3 weeks or more), move to the next step. Light workouts for enhanced well being and raised muscle tone helps. Stop tobacco /alcohol,if you take
Answered: Tue, 12 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

Thanks for your query.

It is a ayurvedic product.

It is stated over the product that it is used for all sexual problems.

And it is also stated that it has no side effects.

But do not rely on such products simply, they do it for sales purpose.

You need to visit a sexologist or a psychatist and needs to be examined along with good history taking and then treated accordingly.

It is easily treatable, but initially visit any one of the above mentioned doctors and you can also get it to their notice regarding the usage of such products.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
There are many causes for premature ejaculation and anxiety is one of the most common cause. consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and management of your problem.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor